I've been a SCN member since January 2006—one of the best New Years' resolutions I've made! I've been fortunate enough to attend two SCN national conferences and several weekend retreats, and I facilitate online writing group #3. I contribute to SC Book Reviews and have had several pieces of my writing included in SCN publications. I just recently retired from the business world, an event which also coincided with a move back to my beloved New Mexico. I'm discovering just how much I love having time, precious unfettered time, to spend on my passions of writing and reading, and devoting serious time to my memoir. I also enjoy cooking, yarn crafts and needlework. I'm living in Las Cruces with hubby of 40+ years, Harold, and our adorable little Cairn terror, MacDuff. We have two grown daughters and a wonderful son-in-law. Visit my blog, Being Me: Beliefs, Blessings and Blunders.
- Albert, Susan Wittig. An Extraordinary Year of Ordinary Days
- Albert, Susan Wittig. Holly Blues
- Allen, Sarah Addison. The Peach Keeper
- Bailey, Elisabeth Tova. The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating
- Berg, Elizabeth. The Pull of the Moon
- Binchy, Maeve. Minding Frankie
- Brandsdorfer, Marsha. The Accidental Secretary
- Burstyn, Ellen. Lessons in Becoming Myself
- Caldwell, Gail. Let's Take the Long Way Home
- Clayton, Meg Waite. The Wednesday Sisters
- Conner, Janet. Writing Down Your Soul: How to Activate and Listen to the Extraordinary Voice Within
- Edwards, Elizabeth. Resilience
- Edwards, Elizabeth. Saving Graces
- Genova, Lisa. Still Alice
- Grant, Amy. Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far
- Isleib, Roberta. Deadly Advice
- Kalotay, Daphne. Russian Winter
- Kalotay, Daphne. interview
- Lamott, Anne. Plan B
- McLaren, Kaya. Church of the Dog
- Myron, Vicki with Bret Witter. Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
- Pattillo, Beth. The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society
- Richardson, Kim Michele. The Unbreakable Child
- Rogers, Barb. Twenty-Five Words: How the Serenity Prayer Can Save Your Life
- Savage, Carolyn and Sean. Inconceivable
- Sellers, L.J. Thrilled to Death
- Sentilles, Sarah. A Church of Her Own: What Happens When a Woman Takes the Pulpit
- Shin, Kyung-sook. Please Look After Mom
- Taylor, Barbara Brown. An Altar in the World
- Wingate, Lisa. Talk of the Town
- Zackheim, Victoria. The Face in the Mirror: Writers Reflect on Their Dreams of Youth and the Reality of Age
have posted at least 10 reviews &/or interviews in the past 18 months
have posted at least 25 reviews &/or interviews
have posted at least 50 reviews &/or interviews
have posted at least 75 reviews &/or interviews
have posted at least 100 reviews &/or interviews
procure / distribute books to our review team, edit reviews/interviews submitted by our review team, publicize posted reviews on our social media sites, and submit their own reviews/interviews.
Associate Reviewers have posted 5-9 reviews/interviews in the past 12 months.
Guest Reviewers have posted 1-4 reviews/interviews in the past 12 months.
Inactive reviewers haven't submitted a review in the past 12 months.
Former reviewers haven't submitted a review in the past 36 months.