I'm a writer, editor, adoptee, and somewhat-fanatical grandma whose work has appeared in an assortment of publications in Canada and the US. My memoir, Two Hearts: An Adoptee's Journey Through Grief to Gratitude (2012) is the story of my journey through the abyss in search of the one thing I desperately wanted: family.
I recently retired from corporate life and, along with my husband and our doted-upon Yorkshire Terrier, returned to my Canadian home land where I'm keeping busy in my garden, my kitchen, and at my writer's desk. Connect with me on my blog, A Slice of Life Writing.
- Albert, Susan Wittig. A Wilder Rose
- Bodensteiner, Carol. Go Away Home
- Day, Sonia. Middle-Aged Spread: Moving to the Country at 50
- Crumpacker, Bunny & J.S. Picariello. Jessica Lost: A Story of Birth, Adoption & The Meaning of Motherhood
- Fishler, Jan. Searching for Jane, Finding Myself
- Gutman, Plynn. The Work of Her Hands
- Lamott, Anne. Imperfect Birds
- Lauck, Jennifer. Found: A Memoir
- Lauck, Jennifer. interview
- Orloff, Judith, M.D. Second Sight
- Rice, Anne. Called Out of Darkness: A Spiritual Confession
- Richardson, Kim Michele. The Unbreakable Child
- Roessle, Denise. Second-Chance Mother
- Sawyer, Kim Vogel. Fields of Grace
- Warren, Dianne. Juliet in August
have posted at least 10 reviews &/or interviews in the past 18 months
have posted at least 25 reviews &/or interviews
have posted at least 50 reviews &/or interviews
have posted at least 75 reviews &/or interviews
have posted at least 100 reviews &/or interviews
procure / distribute books to our review team, edit reviews/interviews submitted by our review team, publicize posted reviews on our social media sites, and submit their own reviews/interviews.
Associate Reviewers have posted 5-9 reviews/interviews in the past 12 months.
Guest Reviewers have posted 1-4 reviews/interviews in the past 12 months.
Inactive reviewers haven't submitted a review in the past 12 months.
Former reviewers haven't submitted a review in the past 36 months.